Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Heart Urban Decay Hearts NYC Palette


I saw this on Facebook and to say that it's so fabulous is an understatement.  Though a lot of the colors in this palette are included in the Book of Shadows I and II and Alice in Wonderland palettes, I still badly want this one.  UD Hearts NYC also includes 24/7 Eyeliner Pencils in Zero and Ransom and UD Primer Potion.

I heart!  I heart!

This palette will be available on October 1.  For those who can't wait that long Urban Decay will have a sneak peek event on August 28 at Sephora in Times Square, where 1,000 pieces of babies will be sold.  Check out their event invitation on Facebook.  Lucky duckies!

Dear Santa, I promise to be nice from here on, just let me have this for Christmas.  Please...pretty please.

*images taken from Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment