Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm a Hoarder

I'm such a hoarder especially when I see something really cheap (I'm referring to the price) that works.  Want proof?

Exhibit 1: Random Make-up Brushes

Seeing that these only cost Php29.75 at Ever Gotesco I tried this out.  I bought an eye make-up brush and an angled make-up brush.
I don't care much for the angled one but the eye make-up brush is pretty decent.  It's works well as a blending brush and can double as a concealer brush.  The size is quite ideal for traveling, plus it wouldn't be such major heartache if I lose or misplace one of these.
Needless to say, I was pretty happy with my purchase so I bought two more.

Exhibit 2: Myra Vitaglow Tinted Moisturizer

See posts here and here.

Exhibit 3: Nivea Sun Refreshing Fluid SPF 30

See post here.


Exhibit 3: Gel Shoe Cushions

See post here.  Just an update, I bought another pair of the heel cap and the heel liners.

Exhibit 4:  Random Eyeliners

I like playing and experimenting with these Php10 eyeliners.  But that's all their good for, these are quite dry, pretty challenging to apply and the staying power is really crappy.  I guess I got what I paid for.

These just show that I'm both a cheapo and a hoarder.

No comments:

Post a Comment