Saturday, August 7, 2010

Update on Myra and Nivea Reviews


Something totally weird happened when I used my Nivea Moisturizer and Myra Vitaglow!


I changed my moisturizer (from Pond's) to Nivea Replenishing Protect SPF 30.  I did my usual routine, applied moisturizer on my face, waited for a few minutes for my skin to absorb the product then I put on Myra Vitaglow.  I was running late so I never bothered to look at the mirror again.  Later, someone asked me if I've been to beach because my face appeared darker.  I checked my face and true enough it was darker, not in a bad way, more like a bronze healthy looking tan.

As soon as I got home I tried to reenact everything I did that day.

My hands looked two shades darker.

Just Myra Vitaglow
Nivea Refreshing Fluid +Vitaglow

Even my E.L.F. Matte Mauve palette looked darker.
Original swatch
Nivea+Vitaglow+E.L.F. Matte Mauve
I swear, this is the same palette. 

I wonder what could be the possible explanation for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment