Tuesday, July 27, 2010

E.L.F. Haul

I wanted to try the E.L.F. waterproof eyeliner in black which was out of stock but ended up with a haul.  It's just one of those days.


I was looking for something matte and neutral.
 Matte Mauve
The matte part is okay but it was more neutral than I wanted.  Three of the colors look identical and and there's nothing close to mauve in this palette.  I'm totally disappointed with this.

I was dillydallying between this and the smokey eye palette (Drama) but the gorgeous purplish blue won me over.
Silver Lining
The colors are pretty pigmented, definitely way better than the Matte Mauve.

I bought this primarily as a brow tamer.
Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Clear  Mascara
One end works as a brow tamer and the other a clear mascara.
The mascara part is a pleasant surprise.  It held the curl of my lashes somewhere between 2 to 4 hours, pwede na.  Plus, I could practice putting mascara on my bottom lashes, something which I usually make a mess of.

E.L.F. has a promo so I got this for free.
E.L.F. Elements Custom Compact
Most of the products are priced at Php129.75 and Php399.75.  Pretty cheap, but in the U.S. these are priced at a $1 and $5 respectively. You might want to check out their products online.

I heard a lot of good reviews about their brushes and I've been dying to try  their Mineral Eye Shadow Primer but I think I'll just ask someone from the U.S. to buy these for me.










No comments:

Post a Comment