My skin has been bordering on dry lately so when I saw the reviews on Myra Vitaglow Tinted Moisturizer, I decided to try it out myself.
According to Myra:
- For healthy, glowing, young-looking skin
- Gives a hint of color, evens out skin tone with a neutral coverage
- With Minerals to give skin an healthy looking glow
- Enriched with Vitamin E to help keep skin soft, healthy and young looking
- With SPF 15 to help protect the skin against the sun's rays
- Dermatologist tested
|A little goes a long way|
The texture is a bit runny.
The coverage is pretty sheer.
After blending I kinda like the dewy effect it had on my skin. Sorry, due to bad lightning I didn't get a blog worthy shot of Vitaglow on my face.
But after a few minutes my skin became "sparkly".
- Pretty decent coverage
- Blending is a breeze
- A three-in-one product (moisturizer, SPF and light foundation)
- Gentle enough to be used everyday. I've been using this for a little over two weeks now and no major breakout so far
- SPF 15
- The price, somewhere between Php130-135
- So-so moisturizing power because the dry parts of my face still appeared dry after more than two hours of use
- So-so staying power, either you have to retouch after three hours
- The sparkly specks
This is my first time to try a tinted moisturizer, blame it on age, but it is only now that I pay attention to my skin. So far I like the new Myra Vitaglow, it's pretty affordable and the coverage is pretty decent (in relation to its price) and the most important thing, I had no major breakouts. Though I'm a little wishy-washy about the "glitter", this can be mattified by my moisturizer.
While I like this product, I think I'll continue to try other tinted moisturizers. Maybe there's something better out there.
Repurchase? I already did.