Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Finally Shoe Cushions

I love how wearing heels makes me taller and my legs look longer.  But they're not the most comfortable things in the world, it's always a case of tiis ganda.  I know, so vain but true.

Looky, looky what I found! 

 According to stylists' these are a stiletto lover's best friends.  I've been searching high and low for these shoe cushions (I actually have no idea what these are called) but the ones I saw are a teeny bit expensivo.  Imagine my reaction, almost a scream actually, when I found these babies at Japan Home Store for 88 pesos each.

Gel Fore Foot Cushion
 
Helps cushion and protect the toe area from rubbing against the insoles which causes blisters, prevents toe and foot slippage and reduces shock to the feet. It also provides a better fit for loose fitting shoes.
Looks similar to the cork that used to be given for free at department stores but more sanitary because these are washable.

Adhesive

 See, hardly noticeable at all.

Gel Heel Cup
Helps prevent calluses and absorbs shock in the heel area.
On open shoes...pwede

Heel Shields
Prevents blisters and shoes from digging in the sensitive heel area.

Tada...
My shoes feels a little tighter, especially at the toe area because these shoes fit me to T, but the balls and heel (I know, this is the most abused word in this post) of my feet didn't hurt as much.  As for comfort, 4 inches is still 4 inches, right?

Note to self:  Must go back to Japan Home Store to buy a back up of the fore foot cushion and hoard on the heel cushion and shields.


No comments:

Post a Comment