Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Shoe Love

I lost almost all of my shoes during Ondoy's short but memorable visit.  That's literally thousands of pesos down the drain.  But my friend comforted my by saying, "You can always start a new collection."

I took her words to heart. 

So here's my recent shoe haul, most of which I got on sale.

I badly needed a close flat shoes and these were on sale at Shoe Mart.  Not as comfortable as I expected, but I was pressed for time and the price wasn't so bad.

A chameleon colored Steve Madden peeptoe pumps which I got at 158 Designers' Boulevard last January.  I paid 1,700+ which was 70% off.  But on a recent visit the price was slashed down to 990 pesos. Oh well...

Another 158 score is this Steve Madden T-strap sandals for only 990 pesos!  Definitely a good buy considering the sole is leather.  
158 Designers' Boulevard carries other branded shoes.   The one in Trinoma that I frequent has Nine West, Enzo Angiolini, Franco Sarto and Charles David. 

I saved the best for last.  My new favorite pair is from Renegade Folk.  I got these last May and it was a case of love at first sight.  It's called Ground Beneath her Feet from their U2 Collection.  U2 is just one of my favorite bands of all time!  This pair is so meant to be!
I visited their website recently and these were already part of their End of Summer Sale. If only I waited a couple of months...

No comments:

Post a Comment